Páginas

Books I still want to finish to read this year (To be read)

This is a list of books I wanted to finish before 2014 end. It didn't work. But I still wanted to share it. Some of them I've already read, or shared about them recently.

Classics and Work (things related with Design and Images)


1) The Pearl by John Steinbeck (book - pt) It's a Classic and such short book that I don't understand why I haven't finish it yet (yes I've tried to read it at least twice)
2) Mythologies by Roland Barthes (book-pt) [More about it in Books I'm Currently Reading].
3) Just Enough Research by Erika Hall (ebook-en) Another book I've started to read and haven't finish yet. It was also the first ebook I've bought.

Horror and Thriller Novels (all of these three red books are also available in movie format)


4) Horns by Joe Hill (ebook)  [More about it in Books I'm Currently Reading]
5) Red Dragon by Thomas Harris (ebook) Since I've found out that the Hannibal Lecter moives are based in novels that I've been really looking forward to read the actuals books.
6) Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk (ebook) it happen the same as the previous book. I hope I manage to read these two this year.

Fantasy (Continue to read two series I've already started)

7) Forever Odd (Odd Thomas Series) by Dean Koontz (ebook) I've only read the first book of this series. I really liked it. It's a little bit different, I don't usually read books about people who can see ghosts or death people. I really liked how the first one was written. Looking forward to keep reading the series.
8) Blood Rites (Dresden Files Series) by Jim Butcher (audiobook) This is the 6th book of the series. I've already read it. I really love this series. The next one is Dead Beat.

Graphic Novels and Comics

9) Habibi by Craig Thompson. I love Craig artwork. So I'm interest in getting into this book. The only "down" is that I like to read comics in one sitting and usually his comics are big a fully packed with details.
10/11)  The Strain vol. 1 and The Strain vol. 2 written by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan, adapted for comic format by David Lapham, Mike Hudoleston and Dan Jackson [More about it in Books I've Read so far this year, New Books for February and Graphic Novel - The Strain vol. 1]

Thriller/Spy and Historic Book (Books I've been a long time to Read and that also are trilogies)

12) The Bourne Identity (Bourne Trilogy) by Robert Ludlum (ebook)  [More about it in Books I'm Currently Reading].
13) Fall of Giants (The Century Trilogy) by Ken Follett (book - pt) I'm not sure if this will be the year I will pick up this book. Besides being a HUGE book, I'm not sure if I will be in the mood for historical fiction. Lately I've been more up to fantasy, adventure and thrillers (as you can see by my list of New Books for February).

Happy Readings!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário