Páginas

currently reading or about to read


Things on my desk that I'm currently reading or about to read.

1. The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin by Beatrix Potter
Recently I've been collecting things with squirrels. When I found about this book I had to have to. Beatrix Potter illustration are beautiful, and just that makes worth the buy of the book.

2. A Midsummer Night's Dream & 3. Much Ado About Nothing
My favourite plays written by William Shakespeare. I haven't read them in English yet. I know it won't be easy to read but I'm looking forward to it.

4. Print Workshop by Christine Schmidt (Yellow Owl Workshop) & 5. Printing by Hand by Lena Corwin
I've been researching for some workshops I'll be giving this month about block printing and these two books were part of that research.

6. Monocle issue 76, volume 08 September 2014
It's been almost two years that I've been buying and reading this magazine monthly. This is the current issue that I'm reading.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário